Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

recording

5 posters

Go down

recording Empty recording

Post  androssie Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:58 am

hey guys, its been way to long.
i have been very busy Crying or Very sad
but i added some bass stuff to my collection Very Happy!
i added a flea bass
and a new recording device 9so i can record new covers and songs)
the presonus audiobox (uhuh press it !)
it comes with a very nice audio recording program.
but my question is now: i want to record audio (with the presonus) and video with my HD webcam. do you guys know a good (preffer free) program for this?
i hope you do, because its hard to have all different kind of programs running and cutting both files till they are both the same timing...
so let me know!
androssie
androssie

Back to top Go down

recording Empty Re: recording

Post  Dropthelines585 Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:30 am

I was wondering this too.
Dropthelines585
Dropthelines585
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pippynip Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:01 pm

The only way I know how to do it is by recording the video and the audio using different programs, unfortunately...
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Some freaky guy Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:49 pm

I have been experimenting a bit with this myself, and I find that the best method is to record the audio and video separately and overlay the recorded audio on the video, using some sort of video editing software to get it as synced as you can. This allows you to do the audio as many times as you may need to without having to poke around with two devices and programs and devices at once, and you can do the main part of your cover without worrying about how you look, if the lighting is right or other things like that, allowing you to fully focus on playing. this ALSO means you won't have to worry about playing absolutely perfect when doing the video, since you already have the perfect sound down.
Some freaky guy
Some freaky guy
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  akyra Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:38 am

I would say the same. record them separated and hen dub the sound over the vid using Adobe Premier or windows movie maker if you dont have access to any premium programs.

There a mac program which is used along side final cut pro ( I dont remember the name right now ) but with it you can record video and sound... If you have a mac maybe that's something to look into. Smile

(Ill try and have look for the name of the program im talking about )
akyra
akyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down