Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All my new gear!

3 posters

Go down

All my new gear! Empty All my new gear!

Post  Drakon7 Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:46 am

Since I departed, I aquired a HEAP of new awesome stuff Smile

I have an ibanez sr300 4 string, ibanez sr506 6 string, ibanez artcore afb200f fretless 4 string, cort curbow fretless 4 string, a hagstrom HB8 8 string bass (2 courses of 4) and a variety of new and fun instruments (Including, the ocarina of time, a hulusi, a cello, a flute, a variety of tin whistles and one low whistle, an accordian, generic acoustic and electric guitars, violin, banjo and ukulele)

I play through a warwick head and hartke cab :3

Love me, people, love me.
Drakon7
Drakon7

Back to top Go down

All my new gear! Empty Re: All my new gear!

Post  Pastichio Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:57 am

welcome back dude, where you been hiding? and when the fuck to you get the time to play all those, you do sleep and shit right? Oh and pics as standard.
Pastichio
Pastichio
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakon7 Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:16 am

I stopped coming on when I got a new computer ages ago, then I moved out with my girlfriend and we had no internetz really and this forum doesnt work on my phone. And well, she left me a month ago and I had to move and now I have the internet!

Well, I play the fretless hollowbody and all assorted instruments for my various-folk/classical band Verb the Noun, I play the 8 string and fretless curbow for my metal band, I play the 6 string for my electronic band that I just posted, 4 string as a backup for all the above, and just for messing around Smile
Drakon7
Drakon7

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:09 am

Forget finding time to play...how on earth did you aquire all that stuff?! Shocked

Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakon7 Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:54 pm

Beauty of working full time, and not wanting to buy anything else ever Razz Remember, I've actually been gone a VERY long time now.
Drakon7
Drakon7

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down