Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-Effects Pedal - What should I get?

3 posters

Go down

Multi-Effects Pedal - What should I get? Empty Multi-Effects Pedal - What should I get?

Post  LearnToSwim Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:06 am

I've been getting back into Tool lately, and as most listeners can hear, Justin Chancellor uses many effects with his bass.
This has inspired me to screw around with some effects built into my dad's guitar amp on his electric, and I've been coming up with what I think are some pretty cool psychedelic sounds.

I was just wondering if anyone knew what a good multi-effects pedal would be to start with for bass.
I don't want to spend $3000 on a bunch of single, analogue pedals just yet, but I want to have at least a few sounds to play around with.

Price range is up to $350 for now, and I would prefer a unit with a whammy pedal if at all possible.
I know Dman has a Korg Pandora and you get a lot of good sounds out of that thing! I looked for a similar unit with a pedal but couldn't come up with anything. Does anyone know if such a thing exists?
Just wondering if anyone had any experience or recommendations!

Thanks!
cat
LearnToSwim
LearnToSwim

Back to top Go down

Multi-Effects Pedal - What should I get? Empty Re: Multi-Effects Pedal - What should I get?

Post  maxf13 Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:55 am

There are pedals that are sold for the korg as well.
I have the korg also and i dont really feel the need to be able to change the sound halfway through a song.
maxf13
maxf13

Back to top Go down

Multi-Effects Pedal - What should I get? Empty Boss me-50 b

Post  ink_metal_mayhem Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:51 am

Excellent multi effects pedal had mine for about 5 years before i sold it. Was still in perfect working condition. It's a work horse, Solid rugged construction. Kicking myself now for selling it definitley going to be buying another one when i can. Highly recommend it. [url=http://www.bosscorp.co.jp/products/en/ME-50B/]
ink_metal_mayhem
ink_metal_mayhem

Back to top Go down

Multi-Effects Pedal - What should I get? Empty Re: Multi-Effects Pedal - What should I get?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down