Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Bass

5 posters

Go down

New Bass Empty New Bass

Post  Crizz Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:00 pm

Hi everyone.

At first i have to apologize for my terrible english. I am Chris from germany and i want to learn to play bass. Few months ago my neighbour visited me with his bass guitar and he asked me, if i am interrested in playing bass guitar. So i practiced hardly and i was able to see some progress in my skills. Smile

But last week I had to give the bass back and now I will buy my own bass. Now I found out, that a member of my Judo-Club want to sell his old bass and I ask you if it would be a good investment.

The bass is over 10 years old and is called "Ibanez soundgear sr-1300". He wants 400 Euros for it and I don't know, if it is a fair offer or if he want to humbug me. I also know that it was not often in use.

Thank you for your response and sorry für my bad english.

cya

Crizz

Back to top Go down

New Bass Empty Re: New Bass

Post  Pippynip Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:19 pm

Hey, my German's even worse! My entire German vocabulary comes from Rammstein songs Razz Yeah, don't worry about your English. It's understandable.

And to answer your question (well, it might answer it, I dunno Razz), that bass is $700 new, apparently. Roughly €500-600. Ibanez Soundgear basses are usually pretty good so it'll be worth the money. One thing you could try is to go to a local guitar shop and ask them if it's a fair price, they're probably going to know a bit more than us Razz

Good luck with your bass playing! Smile
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakon7 Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:49 pm

Ibanez Soundgear basses are amazing. Nuff said.
Drakon7
Drakon7

Back to top Go down

Post  Davo 112233 Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:38 am

buy it you cannot go wrong with Soundgear
Davo 112233
Davo 112233

Back to top Go down

Post  maxf13 Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:35 pm

scheint ungefaehr richtig zu sein
ich wuerde vieleicht versuchen noch ein wenig zu handeln

sorry that im talking in german but i dont know how to say that in english properly
maxf13
maxf13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down