Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to find a BOOK that will actually have something more than bass-ics

3 posters

Go down

Trying to find a BOOK that will actually have something more than bass-ics Empty Trying to find a BOOK that will actually have something more than bass-ics

Post  Nocturnal_Pulse Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:45 pm

I only need a book, that won't be about methods or how to pluck the strings.

I only want a book with some silly or not begginer songs, tabbed or no (tabbed preferably) like all the other musicians have.

Any ideas? :/

Please?

I've browsed the amazon havent found anything very interesting... :/
Nocturnal_Pulse
Nocturnal_Pulse
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Trying to find a BOOK that will actually have something more than bass-ics Empty Re: Trying to find a BOOK that will actually have something more than bass-ics

Post  BlackF89 Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:48 pm

I'd recommend getting some of Victor Wootens books they have a lot to say about musicianship. I only own two bass books a Motown tabs book and a slap bass one.... Maybe you should pick out a few of your favorite bands and buy their tab books?
BlackF89
BlackF89

Back to top Go down

Trying to find a BOOK that will actually have something more than bass-ics Empty Re: Trying to find a BOOK that will actually have something more than bass-ics

Post  Nocturnal_Pulse Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:50 pm

BlackF89 wrote:I'd recommend getting some of Victor Wootens books they have a lot to say about musicianship. I only own two bass books a Motown tabs book and a slap bass one.... Maybe you should pick out a few of your favorite bands and buy their tab books?

I ve checked Hal Leonard's books in amazon, but mostly I found methods for advanced jazz or slapping or chord lexicons... Sad

You know what I mean, I had a book like that when I was (trying to) learn the guitar, a simple book that had about 50 melodies in. Just that.... I'll catch up Victor wootens right now... Thanks!
Nocturnal_Pulse
Nocturnal_Pulse
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  danthewelshy Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:51 pm

check out ed friedlands books and see if anything takes your fancy.
danthewelshy
danthewelshy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nocturnal_Pulse Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:19 pm

danthewelshy wrote:check out ed friedlands books and see if anything takes your fancy.

The building walking lines would be a lucky one...
Nocturnal_Pulse
Nocturnal_Pulse
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down