Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself!

+140
sean_fatsting
mrmouldybread
Drave
Lil Misfit
Defective
leftybassgirl
jonny121
Accipiter
Dead Goon
brumbass
Grungie
violinbass
Stevie Jim
Taken by the Light
Anvil3103
coolfir3pwnz
brentfordsmith
Jessalyn
Ronald
Supermatz
Impulse101
ziman
dragpyre
MetalJacob
MeLovesDomoKun
Fife
Sagar
Davo 112233
DavidM96
JackB12
Grimelex
SgtCandy
Rushfan30
Alex31
turboscrew
Bossalinie
aL
Bass Mon
KrysH
BrentS
spacedraptor
lololiet
mazathemonster
Knackebrod
de_fender
Hutch
BassistMcKay
FranR
Beastmanh
Samael77
Basingah
DubHertz
akyra
Nocturnal_Pulse
uglymutt
f8tlbyte
deaksplodge
Armo
Lufic
Stryfer
amberavenged
willba
The Fool Guy
Some freaky guy
Blackdragon
Pippynip
KarnivorBass
ThreeLetterSyndrom
maxf13
boner
reuben
brendanofborg
BlackF89
ezekiel
androssie
blazed0wayz
Gonçalo
Lassepetri
Guzco
Stephen
kakariko-tramp
Bibobob
Dr.punk
Spoon
Freeze
Virgo
mistawac
danthewelshy
Dylan hergs
Terminal Funk
Heywood317
manny188
Kiki
Dropthelines585
HBMDave
Assad
Garth
quack
PSYCHOxBOB
bikerbrianpunk
Jerrad
Dr.Sterni
bassblood
boweddissonance
Tobias
Timmyd045
Dizzae
Drakon7
ArniVidar
bryedw22
Cliff em' all
Vortex
mts
Flycutter
Pastichio
stefk0
general lee
Igastopheles
Kanie
Smaz
xXMaliceXx
jbizz
Nuck81
cr33p
keizer
Malastare
SPANISHDAVEBASS
simon 'sloweye'
Frettless
david2545
SuperMaximo93
Fuzzy
LukeGingerKennett
yogatron
ffox1994
Redstarking
Dmanlamius
Grinch
WNx3fed
Admin
144 posters

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

Go down

Introduce yourself! - Page 12 Empty Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Pippynip Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:21 pm

The only Slipknot song I like is Before I Forget, and that's only because it was on Motorstorm so it gives me wonderful memories of running bikers over in lorries and that.
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cliff em' all Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:39 pm

Lufic wrote:That's a hard question to answer, Drakon. Metallica's pretty much in my blood, so they come first. I'll give anything a listen so it's more what I don't listen to Very Happy Slipknot gets on my nerves a lot, but there are times when I don't mind listening to them. A couple years ago I was really into Iron Maiden/Bruce Dickinson, Judas Priest, Sabbath, Helloween, Megadeth, Iced Earth, Saxon, etc. Then I got bored with that so I started listening to stuff mainly from Finland 'cause I liked the darker, melodic sound..stuff like Sentenced/Poisonblack, Charon, Falconer, Entwine. Agalloch made it in, too, even though they're not Finnish. Now it's a mix of everything and I couldn't be happier Very Happy

Οioioioioioiuiii.

These are nice stuff.
Cliff em' all
Cliff em' all
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pippynip Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:56 pm

Cliff em' all wrote:
Lufic wrote:That's a hard question to answer, Drakon. Metallica's pretty much in my blood, so they come first. I'll give anything a listen so it's more what I don't listen to Very Happy Slipknot gets on my nerves a lot, but there are times when I don't mind listening to them. A couple years ago I was really into Iron Maiden/Bruce Dickinson, Judas Priest, Sabbath, Helloween, Megadeth, Iced Earth, Saxon, etc. Then I got bored with that so I started listening to stuff mainly from Finland 'cause I liked the darker, melodic sound..stuff like Sentenced/Poisonblack, Charon, Falconer, Entwine. Agalloch made it in, too, even though they're not Finnish. Now it's a mix of everything and I couldn't be happier Very Happy

Οioioioioioiuiii.

These are nice stuff.

I've highlighted the ones you forgot to highlight Very Happy
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:33 pm

Hmmm, I'm surprised I didn't find Children of Bodom in that list. Used to love 'em, now they're just ok. I found that lately I don't enjoy the over use of the double bass pedal, or the endless speed picking and shredding on guitars.

Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lufic Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:59 pm

Very Happy Bodom's still on the list, but I'd be here forever if I listed everything I listen to. When I'm in a Bodom mood, Arch Enemy, Ensiferum and Otep are usually close behind.
Lufic
Lufic

Back to top Go down

Post  Pippynip Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:05 am

I like Arch Enemy, but I really don't like Children of Bodom. Not entirely sure why, maybe the fact I've only heard one song from each band is the reason? The CoB one was Done With Everything, Die For Nothing, and the Arch Enemy one was Nemesis.

WE ARE

NEMESIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackdragon Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:11 am

Personally;
As i lay dying, Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, Breaking Benjamin, Bullet For My Valentine, Children of bodom, Disarmonia Mundi, Disturbed, Dope, Ensiferum, High and Mighty Color(japanse), Iron Maiden, Metallica, Ozzy Obourne, Pantera, Saliva, System of a Down, Three Days Grace, Tool, and Trivum.

theres more, tha just what i got on my ipod now.
Blackdragon
Blackdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Pippynip Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:33 am

I got loads of bands I really like.

In no particular order, and omitting a fair few bands... Motorhead, Dire Straits, Ramones, Boston, Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, White Stripes, Sweet, Def Leppard, Metallica, Hanoi Rocks, Uriah Heep, Saxon, Level 42, Spencer Davis Group, Sisters of Mercy, Foreigner, RHCP, Scorpions, Billy Idol, Tom Robinson Band, Status Quo, The Wurzels, Queen, Queensryche, Slade, Quiet Riot, Ozzy Osbourne, Golden Earring, AC/DC, Airbourne, Dio, Charles Wright & The Watts 103rd Street Band, Alice In Chains, Pearl Jam, Pat Benatar, Run DMC and Niggaz With Attitude.

And this.