Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the first thing you do when you pick up your bass?

+19
lokki
Dylan hergs
danthewelshy
Dizzae
Dropthelines585
SuperMaximo93
Cliff em' all
Nuck81
Dr.Sterni
Malastare
MET@LBASS
Drakon7
Assad
Fuzzy
Smaz
Protoplm
mts
ThreeLetterSyndrom
Guzco
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What's the first thing you do when you pick up your bass? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the first thing you do when you pick up your bass?

Post  Protoplm Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:08 pm

Higher Ground recently.. I heard it on my music and I was like: "I MUST LEARN THIS." Loe and behold, D'man had a video of it. Very Happy.
Protoplm
Protoplm

Back to top Go down

What's the first thing you do when you pick up your bass? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the first thing you do when you pick up your bass?

Post  Dropthelines585 Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:13 am

I need to get a life
Dropthelines585
Dropthelines585
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeLetterSyndrom Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:10 am

Dropthelines585 wrote:I need to get a life
Welcome to the club.

ThreeLetterSyndrom
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  lokki Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:33 pm

Check if it's still in tune.
lokki
lokki

Back to top Go down

Post  HipHeat Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:54 pm

lokki wrote:Check if it's still in tune.

I do that after I hit it on my bed EVERY TIME I PUT IT ON!!! scratch

HipHeat

Back to top Go down

Post  mistawac Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:08 pm

[quote="Dropthelines585"]
Drakon7 wrote:
I normally have a wank first.
Then I play a few scales to warm up.

For the record, I don't know if this is commonplace in England, but I have a few friends over there that use the word wanker to describe a certain part of the MALE anatomy. Due to that name, the word wank becomes a slang verb to perform a sexual act on oneself. I.E. - "Ow, you kicked me right in the bloody wanker!" < Noun. "I'm done playing XBox for a bit. Time for a quick wank then to bed." < Verb.

If you understand what I'm trying to say you'll understand while right now I'm laughing my ass off...
mistawac
mistawac

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakon7 Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:50 pm

Mr, I do not like how you have somehow made it so *I* said it.. Even though the line before says you are quoting DTL..

I CAST FLARE!!!

Burn baby.

But I thought the same thing.
Drakon7
Drakon7

Back to top Go down

Post  mistawac Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:14 am

Sorry man, something must have happened when I hit QUOTE. Either way - priceless.
mistawac
mistawac

Back to top Go down

Post  Freeze Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:54 pm

Stretch out my hands and then play the 'Victory' tune from Final Fantasy 7. Just a habit I have. I loved that game.

G:2222------------
D-:------3-5-7-5-7
A:----------------
E:----------------

Freeze

Back to top Go down

Post  Lassepetri Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:18 am

I usually grap the bass several times a day. And its mostly because i hear a song and i think: Sh!t, i gotta play it!/try it out! It usually ends up, just being some random string-plucking, some scales and some impro. But its all good.
Lassepetri
Lassepetri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2