Free Bass guitar lessons

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Bass guitar lessons
Free Bass guitar lessons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Your Favourite Song Learned!! ( past or future )

+33
Lassepetri
Impulse101
broxibass
caliburn50
Nocturnal_Pulse
Bass Mon
Hutch
Blackdragon
Southernstar
Guzco
mts
akyra
FranR
Dropthelines585
KrysH
maxf13
kakariko-tramp
willba
Rushfan30
Pastichio
Cliff em' all
Stryfer
SuperMaximo93
newbiebassist
Pippynip
uglymutt
Fuzzy
Dylan hergs
Smaz
Drakon7
BlackF89
Some freaky guy
Frog-on-Abass
37 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Post Your Favourite Song Learned!! ( past or future ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Post Your Favourite Song Learned!! ( past or future )

Post  Impulse101 Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:02 pm

Sleep Melody Sleep

-Kris Rodgers

Best $20 I've ever spent.

Impulse101

Back to top Go down

Post Your Favourite Song Learned!! ( past or future ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Post Your Favourite Song Learned!! ( past or future )

Post  willba Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:49 pm

MAXWELL MURDER SOLO *thumps chest*

Im recording this badboy asap. Smile
willba
willba
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lassepetri Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:35 am

broxibass wrote:Love playing creep... the very 1st song I learned

This. I still find Creep to be awfully entertaining to play. Its just a really really good music.
Lassepetri
Lassepetri

Back to top Go down

Post  willba Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:17 pm

Im learning Beethovens moonlight sonata, its really good for practising chords and tapping, from what i've learnt so far, its SO fun. sunny

Also, anyone have any specific tips or exercises for tapping with your pinkie? I can't play some of the chords without it and at the moment it produces a really weak sound. I know it'll improve as I continue but is there anything anyone knows to help me develop this technique?
willba
willba
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dropthelines585 Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:25 pm

Try 0-3-5 hammer-on drills. Moving up the strings. Then after a while just do the same drill only moving your pinky to the higher strings while still doing the 0-3 on the e string. Switch it up a little bit as you get comfy.
Dropthelines585
Dropthelines585
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  SyneRRR Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:11 pm

True Men Don't Kill Coyotes, The Chili's made me feel so good as soon as I learnt it.
SyneRRR
SyneRRR

Back to top Go down

Post  Pippynip Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:56 am

I never tire of playing I Feel Alright by Steve Earle.
Pippynip
Pippynip
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe888 Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:55 pm

I'd like to learn how to play Head Over Heels by Tears for Fears. I've looked at tabs but I cannot figure out how to play it properly Sad I love that song lol.

Joe888

Back to top Go down

Post  TalkShowHost Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:14 pm

I'd have to go with Hysteria by Muse, I started learning it when I first got my bass, and then about 5 months later after practicing that song every single day I finally played it all the way through! It looked like an impossible task when I first tried but I finally did it!

Although, my favourite song to play now is Wednesday's Song by John Frusciante just because I love the song so much
TalkShowHost
TalkShowHost

Back to top Go down

Post  lololiet Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:25 pm

Hysteria is very fun to play, I agree.

My current favourite song to play is probably Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac's I Need You Love, not very complicated, though it's in 12/8 time and really very slow, but the groove always gets to me.
lololiet
lololiet
A resident.
A resident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3